Shruthy Menon Controversial Hot Photos on FWD Magazine

Shruthi Menon, actress and anchor, recently turned bride for a bridal magazine, and wore some heirloom jewellery. But she is seen wearing only the jewellery and is topless and this picture of hers has taken the internet by storm. 





“The magazine and the photographer had a very clear idea about capturing the beauty of a bride donning her jewellery on her wedding day. I loved the concept and absolutely loved my final pictures,” says Shruthi.

The online community is posing her questions like why did she get involved in such a shoot in “conservative India”, to which Shruthi replied:

"The public should have understood... but they are not subjected to such ads for causes. I was very confident that my photos would be appreciated and taken in the right sense. Keralites have a very keen aesthetic sense and it is just that if more and more actresses come forward and pose for such beautiful photographs, the audience would love it. Yes, I am getting negative comments like how I could pose showing my bare back etc but largely, it has been appreciative words."
 







Shruthi Menon's sizzling hot photoshoot
Shruthy Menon Topless Hot Photos FWD Magazine Kerala Actress
Shruthy Menon Controversial Hot Photos FWD Magazine Kerala Actress